Pair of Pendant Lamps in Brass, by Vilhelm Lauritzen for Louis Poulsen
A midcentury set designed in 1956 by architect Vilhelm Lauritzen for Louis Poulsen. A pair of brass-plated pendants consisting of a cylindrical top and perforated reflector at the bottom – extendable cable is housed in the neck of the lamp, making the length of the cord adjustable.
Place of origin:
37H x 17.5DI
14,57H x 6,89DI
Creator / Artist: